Saturday, September 3, 2011

Maggie Stievfater In Melbourne




Last night (Friday) my twin and I went to Dymocks in Melbourne to meet Maggie Stievfater!

We left straight after school, and arrived around 5:00. One of the Dymocks staff had made up a trivia for those attending, and the person who answered the most questions got to meet Maggie first and won some prizes.

I admired those girls for their memory ;)

Maggie herself was very very entertaining, and probably one of the most charismatic people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. She told great little stories and wasn't afraid to laugh and interact with the crowd.


And then we waited about half an hour in line to get my book signed. It would have taken longer by Zoe and I were relatively close to the front of the que.



We got a badge and a bookmark and then we got to meet Maggie!

It was so much fun, and she was so nice, I look forward to the next author signing!

















No comments:

Post a Comment